lunes, 29 de marzo de 2010

...AND FIRST INCIDENTS TOO...

I always do this in Maui. I always have a good fun first day, where I feel I am sailing well and having a good time. And then, after that, it all changes and I just dont know where my right foot is. Today it was like that for me. I was pretty overpowered and I wasnt doing very good... so I came in and rested for a while. Then in the evening the wind seemed to go down a bit, so I went out again. Still I wasnt really doing that well, but a bit better. Every now and then a pretty solid set came and it was closing out the channel. Well, I got two big sets on the head and in one of the crashes somehow I hurt my thumb. Now it is pretty swollen and I dont know if I might have broken something? I will see how it is in the morning. It snaps me!