miércoles, 11 de abril de 2012

UPDATE....








You know what they always say, you don't know what you have until you don't have it? Well... how true!!! Until now I have been able to do what I really like and love everyday: to be playing on the water as much as possible... and if you asked me a few months ago I would have even thought I might need a little break from it, and from traveling and that I would like to stay a bit a home, etc... Well, now I have had to stay off the playground of the ocean and I haven't travelled for the past 2 months, and oh my God HOW MUCH I MISS IT!!!!! it is true, you need to go away and take some perspective every now and then to recharge your batteries, and to realize how lucky we are!

I still enjoyed a nice Easter holidays at home (well, in the next door Island of Fuerteventura), together with friends and family. I think I hadn't been at home for Easter in about 8 years! So I really enjoyed some nice bbq's at the beach and the typical Canarian food for Easter time, Sancocho Canario!!! Sooooo good!


Sabes lo que se dice que no se sabe lo que se tiene hasta que se pierde? pues anda que si es verdad! Hasta hoy he tenido la suerte de hacer lo que realmente me gusta cada día: estar en el agua jugando tanto como pudiese... y si me llegas a preguntar hace un par de meses hubiese dicho que tenía ganas de un descanso, de viajar y que me gustaría pasar un poco de tiempo en casa... Bueno, pues ahora he tenido que parar de jugar tanto en el agua y de viajar desde hace un par de meses, y NO VEAS COMO LO ECHO DE MENOS YA!!!!! Es cierto eso que dicen que a veces necesitas alejarte un poco para coger perspectiva y recargar las pilas, y darnos cuenta de la suerte que tenemos!!!!

Aún así la Semana Santa ha sido bastante buena, en Fuerteventura, con la familia y amigos. Creo que es la primera vez que estoy en Semana Santa en casa en los últimos 8 años o algo así. Así que he disfrutado de la playita, algo de asaderitos, y como no, el típico Sancocho de Semana Santa!