jueves, 3 de enero de 2008

...AND NOW, HAPPY NEW YEAR A BIT DELAYED!!!!

Well, it is still Xmas time in Spain, until the Three Kings come with the presents on the 6th (yes, here we are still waiting for the presents! ;-) so I am not spending much time computing.
New Year's eve was quite fun! Like always, I had dinner at home with my family and we ate the 12 grapes with the gongs at midnigh (a Spanish tradition). then we head to a party that a friend of mine organized. It was super good... nice music, all the friends there, drinks all night and food at about 5:30 in the morning, what helps a lot for the hangover! the only down bit was when we had to walk back home (impossible to get a taxi this night). Half and hour walk with my feet in so much pain!!!! ( I am not use to wear high hills, so I was really in pain!!!). but the good thing is that to start the year the right way, we had a really nice surf session right in front of the house. I hadnt drink much, so I was feeling pretty good, and I think a lot of people was hungover, so we were only a few out. It was glassy, grey day, but that made it look really calm and quite, a nice day to do things slow...
Now, tomorrow it is supossed to arrive a pretty massive swell (it was already pretty big today), and windy... so lets see what we get!
So, Happy New Year to everybody... I wish you all a very good year, with health, love, good luck and good things!!!!!!