domingo, 27 de julio de 2008

NEARLY INVENTED A NEW MOVE BY MISTAKE!!!!!!!


heheheheheheh!!! yesterday was a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong day.
We started competing at 11:00, and my heat was on of the firsts. This meant that you had to be at the beach since 10. we completed a single and finished also the double, so we left the beach at about 18:45 after packing up everything. I had a good and lucky day. Honestly, I didnt sailed very well. Conditions were really difficult and I wasnt "in my zone". But it seems i was still doing better than others so i passed a few heats. With this, I think I have already reached my goal, that was to get into the top eight.
Anyway...the best thing of the day was when in my last heat against my team mate Laure i tried a Grubby coming in, and as it was going wrong, i turned around my back to the sail and grabbed the sail from the other side... I then fell, but was fun and the best thing was listening everybody at the beach cheering up after the attempt!!! I thought my pants had come down and showed my bum to the crowed, but then I realized i nearly invented a new move!!!! heheheheheh!!
Sarah Quita is just another level, and seeing her really makes me want to train freestyle, mybe i should move to Aruba to keep thinking like this!!! Daida is coming back strong and so is Laure, and Yoli is still doing good. It is been a fun comp for me.