miércoles, 26 de noviembre de 2008

WINDY WINDY... AGAIN...

I have never been in Maui before with so much strong wind so many days in a row. As predicted, the wind was back on sunday, and some wave as well today. I am a bit... I dont know, happy but not happy. i am not feeling very well on the water... i am not "flowing" very well for my liking, but it is always a phase in the learning process I guess... and I hope!!!!! I t has been fun though... at times, because some times, with so many people on the water you get a bit frustrated!!!! oh well.... apparently a MASSIVE SWELL is coming in a few days...a proper one for Jaws to work... time to sit down and watch then!

here, some clips from some video.. sorry they are so small, but as they are taken from the video, the quality is really poor. still better than nothing...
those Aerials, only one landed well, the rest... so so... on top of the wave... but getting better about landing them forward and not going flying over the back of the wave....so a bit better....