lunes, 10 de noviembre de 2008

WINDY, WINDY, WINDY....

Thanks God i brought my 3,7 to Maui. yes, 3,7 is what I have been sailing on all this week, no joke (and it is not that i am a girl, Keith has been on 4,2, Camille Juba on 4,0 and the rest of the guys 4,5 or something like that... so it is not that i am such light weight :-). Well, the thing is that it has been pretty strong, pretty off shore and super gusty also, so it has been really hard to sail. You know how it is when you are just fighting all the time... plus if you add to the equation that I have been getting punished and killed all the time, you can imagine how my body is at the moment!!! but good feeling.

I love being here and watching all the guys out ripping. Man, they are so good!!!!! John (Skyeboy) has been ripping on his photoshoot with RRD and the locals here are just amazing: Keith Teboul, Robby Naish, Kai Katchadourian, Francisco Porcelli, Kevin, Matt... and Camille Juban, he is sailing soooooo good!!! It is so good to just sit and watch!!!

here you have some pics that Kevin Pritchard has been taking from the cliff... I hope you like them!