domingo, 1 de febrero de 2009

SAILING WITH THE DOLPHINS: PHOTOSHOOT FINISHED

Yesterday we had an adventure trip. The only place to sail was about 3 or 4 hours away. But we decided to go anyways. The last bit of the trip had to be done in 4x4 and we all squeezed in one truck all the way to the beach. When we got there: gold! Windy, logo high waves and turquoise waters! The sailing was fun but difficult. It was super off shore and hard to sail, but fun. The beach was beautiful and in the middle of nowhere!!!!!!!!!!. Some dolphins came around and start sailing next to us (I nearly shitted myself at first, but after it was really cool!) , and following us, jumping right next to the board...even riding some waves with us!! So cool!! so nice!!! What an experience! Never happen to me before!!!
Now the photoshoot is finished and I don't really know what will I do.... probably go sailing with Laure that she is here and just cruise....
sorry, no action pictures again...