miércoles, 29 de abril de 2009

GOING HOME...




Today I am finally going back home. I have been in the UK for past few days, and although it has been pretty fun, I cant wait to go home.

But I have to admit that I am shitting in my pants a bit. When you turn on the TV the only thing they talk about is that pig flu. So being a Hypochondriac as I am, I am totally freaking out about going to the airport. I turned on the TV this morning and they were saying there are a few flights landing in Gatwick today from Cancun (Mexico) and I fly from Gatwick... so I am shitting it. I am thinking about wearing one of those masks things, but I will look like a total idiot!!!!! ohhhh well.... luckily Timo Mullen gave me these pictures from my last few days in Maui when life was sunny and pink! I know I suck at surfing, but i love it!