sábado, 11 de abril de 2009

IT IS SO COLD AT THE MOMENT..

I know you are going to tell me I am spoiled or whatever you want. but it is not the same to be ready than not to be ready. normally you dont bring any warm clothes to Maui, so as soon as it gets chilli, men, it is cold. and it is not only me saying it! i have been sailing with a shorty wetsuit all the time and being freezing! people sailing with long leg wetsuits in Maui! never really saw that before!!!!!!!!!! and after you come off the water you put a jumper but still pretty chilly. honestly, i am not just winging! (i dont know how to write winging??? i mean complaining like a little kid... you know what I meeeeeean....

the clouds the last couple of days haven't let the wind blow properly, so it was time to go for a bit of surfing. I think I am unlearning surfing!!! not that I was good, but today was just a laugh!!!! anyways... good fun! and the other day went SUPing for a bit... good fun as well...

Tomorrow it is the Butterfly Effect here in Maui, and we are doing the downwinder from Hookipa all the way to Kanaha. will be fun. although i have the feeling we will be doing the downwinder on SUPs as it is not going to be very windy. Taty and Juliana have done an extraordinary job organizing this thing, with lunch for everyone, prizes and even a party!!! it will be fun for sure!!!