jueves, 8 de abril de 2010

A LITTLE TASTE OF MAUI...

As you can guess for my lack of posts in the last days, my hand is ok to go sailing. still sore, but, who wants to wait more when it is sunny, warm and windy!

The swell has been dropping little by little but still we have had some good fun sessions. It has been pretty cool to be testing and trying different fins and setting on my board with the help of John, Klaas and Scotty. Finally I think I might have found what it works better for me, although I think you could never finish trying new stuff!!!!!




As yesterday the waves were already pretty small, I decided to give it a miss and with Anita we went to do a fun shooting! like always, we have a laugh being in front of the camera!!






And finally, here you have pic of girls doing Hula-Dance/Polinesian in Paia. It was pretty cool to see the girls dancing the Hawaiian and Polinesian dance.