domingo, 20 de junio de 2010

ÑOS!!! SUMMER IS HERE FOR GOOD!

Sooooo windy!!!!!

it has been a pretty good weekend... summer time is here and we had some really good fun sessions! On saturday we sailed Vargas, and as it was the weekend, all the usual suspects were there... everyone was ripping and happy!!! the plan was to go in the evening to Pozo and have another session there, but when I got there, I was so tired that I gave it a miss although it was looking pretty good fun. John did go out, but no pics of him as I was doing video instead of pics.

So today sunday I decided to skip de Vargas session and go to Pozo straight away. Man!!! that was WINDY today!!!! I was sooooo overpowered on my 3,3!!!! crazy... but good fun again. here you have some pictures from the saturday session! thanks to John Skye for the pics!