sábado, 23 de octubre de 2010

GOOD SESSION AT HOOKIPA AND DINNER AT CAFE MAMBO, IT CANT GET MUCH BETTER THAN THAT!

It is really good to be back in Maui!!! Since Klitmoller, I hadnt sailed at all: no wind in Sylt and no wind at home, so yesterday I was soooo happy!!

yesterday we had a super fun session in Hookipa. it was not too small and not too big, just good fun size..the wind was light but more than enough, I like it like that! and I could feel I was so unfit for that kind of sailing!

Then, we had dinner at Cafe Mambo. It is my favourite place to eat in Paia... I love it! : the margaritas are dangerous and I love the way they do the crispy duck and pig: salads, burgers, fajitas.... amaaaaaaaazing!!!

it definetly was a really good day. now the swell has gone down today, so maybe we go somewhere else to sail, but it will be fun for sure!!!

Thanks so much to Jimmie Hepp for the pics!