martes, 12 de octubre de 2010

SURFING DAYS...

The wind is long gone here in the Canary Islands and the "winter" season is starting (still nearly 30 degrees though!). so we have had some decent surfing days. for a few days it was really HUGE and we nearly couldn't surf anywhere, but thanks to this we had the chance to go to new places for the first time. This pics, thanks to Julio Leon, are from a wave in town, La Curva. I have to say that I didnt have the best session there (but some other guys had the wave of their life!). the wave was beautiful and super nice. but the sets took about 15 or 20 minutes to come with only 2 o 3 waves on it. so i had no chance to catch many... and when I finally got one (this one) I catched something on my fin a bit later and went flying over the front!!! so snapped about it! but some of the guys were catching some amazing waves. Apparently, this wave is in "danger" becaue I think the want to change this coast (again), but I dont know much about it, so I cant really tell, but I just hope they dont destroy it!. Thanks to Julio Leon from elgransurf.com