jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

NICE SURF AND NOW WINDSURF! MOROCCO NEXT!

Hi all!!!

GC was super good the last days!! ok.... not much wind but the waves were super nice! first in the south and after in the North... really nice. one day we even could sail with a bit of straboardtack off shore wind, in some down the line conditions I havent seen here in GC in a long time. felt really good.

Now it seems like the wind is back, and I am now off to the beach to check it out.

On Sunday we are leaving to Moulay for our yearly clinics there. No matter what, Moulay always delivers really nice conditions, and we are sure this year will be the same! fingers crossed!!! we still have a couple of places left for the second week (starting the 30th of May) so if you want to have a last minute scape, join us. you will find all the info on the Oceansource.net website.

this pic is from Dani Miquel on his blog 60knots from one of these days I told you it was really nice surf. I wasn´t exaggerating, was I?