domingo, 26 de junio de 2011

BACK ONLINE!!!

Oh God!

Sorry about my lack of posting lately! I apologize!! I have good excuses though, but I am not going to bore you with them right now... just to say that I am 5 days away!!!

I am a bit gutted I havent sailed in a while... first I wasnt home for a week and then I got a bit sick: ok, it is not bad at all, just a bit of a cold, but I am in panic of getting sick for friday, so I am just staying at home watching at the webcam! i didnt even go down to check the action of the Red Bull Rockets a couple of days ago... today I feel pretty good already (after starting taking some kick ass pills last night), but I hope I can manage to stop myself from going on the water today and get fully well and go sailing tomorrow...

all the wave contests will start soon... so get ready for some action...