lunes, 22 de agosto de 2011

PILATES LAS PALMAS

I have just joined Pilates classes with Diana Martínez in her studio PilatesLaspalmas.
I thought it would be good to balance out the sailing and put my body correctly aligned. I always stretch and warm up and go to the chiropractor every now and then, but I felt like this would help. Diana is a master at it. She is an amazing ballet dancer and has been practicing Pilates for many many years. The studio is super nice, it is really quite and they have all the Pilates machines, that I have to say they look pretty funny the first time you use them!! Ok, so far I have only been to 2 session just on my own. They are really intense and you feel it straight away! I will let you know how it works for me... I am sure it will be very beneficial!

Acabo de empezar clases de Pilates con Diana Martínez en su estudio PilatesLaspalmas.
Pensé que sería bueno para equilibrar el windsurfing y alinear el cuerpo correctamente. Yo siempre estiro, caliento y voy al quiropráctico de vez en cuando, pero sentía como que esto me ayudaría. Diana es una maestra en ello. Ella es una bailarina de ballet increíble y practica Pilates desde hace muchos años. El estudio es genial, es muy tranquilo y tienen todas las máquinas de Pilates, que tengo que decir que es bastante gracioso la primera vez que las usas! Ok, hasta ahora sólo he estado en dos sesiones solo con Diana y son muy intensas! Les iré diciendo que tal me van!