domingo, 30 de septiembre de 2007

I DID IT!!!! THE COMPETITION IS OVER AND I DID 1ST FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!!!!!




Hello everyone!!!

we finished the Sylt competition with no double elimination for the woman waves comeptition, so I could keep my very first ever event win!!! I am soooooo happy!!! I think this is a dream that anyone that start competiting on Tour have. I did it, and I feel like I reach a big goal!!!! so I am sooooooooooo happy. I have to thank a lot of people for the support! my family and friends, and for sure my boyfriend, John Skye, who is been always there for me, giving me hope to keep trying!!!!!!
Iballa did second in the event (what wave here the World title for the year). Steffi Whal did 3rd here in the event too...so I am super happya for her, as she is a great sailor. So for the Year, Iballa is first, Daida second and Karin third, Junko fourth and i stayed 5th...what is not the best, but I am really happy anyways!!!
You can check all the results and more on the PWA website on www.pwaworldtour.com
Pics: PWA/Carter