domingo, 24 de febrero de 2008

ABOUT ME... AND UPDATE






Hi,

its been quite a while since my last post, but to be honest, there is not much excitment in my life at the moment. Unless you like to hear everyday about my crazy adventures going up and down stairs... oooohhhh...soooo scary!!
Well, I actually have some new. Aparently, my bone hasnt healed at all during this 3 weeks, so i have to go to surgery with it. when they told me, I cryed like a baby. but hey, at least now I will be sure it is going to stick together.
it is a bit weird. luckily there is no wind here in GC, so I can keep my self sort of calm.
The bad thing is that John is leaving tomorrow monday to go to the CapeVerdi event, so lets see how I del with it on my own.

here you have some pictures from last Nov in Maui, at least, you get some action!

all the best wishes to all!

Pics thanks to Tricktionary.com