miércoles, 19 de marzo de 2008

REHAB AND THE REST OF MY DAY...



Yesterday I had a so so day. It is so easy to become hopeless. I went to the fisio in the morning, that was quite fun, but theN the afternoon was soooooo long. But my friend Ali came to the rescue. I hadn't seen her in a while (she lives in Barcelona, and is the first woman sailing in a team in the America´s Cup!!! super impressive!!!). I try to keep myself busy, but the busier I wan to be, the more time I waist! Plus my arse gets so painful from sitting with one leg up! The highlight of my day was at night, I had tears in my eyes from laughing... I just heard yesterday about that nasty video, the 2girls1cup thing. I guess you might have all heard of it. it is a disgusting (very, very VERY disgusting) video. But the fun thing is that it is so disgusting that a lot of people have filmed themselves watching it and have put their reactions on YouTube (they filmed me too!). The other videos from the reactions of the people are just f*cking hilarious!!!!!!!!