jueves, 30 de octubre de 2008

GOOD DAY SAILING.... AND I WENT TO THE HAIRDRESSER, MIRACLE!!!!!!

Hello everyone!!!
today the trade winds have started. the swell was pretty big, and messy because the wind was a bit on shore, so when i passed by Hookipa didnt look very nice. so in the end I went out at Kanaha with Nagoshiiiiiiiiiiiiii. It was cool, a bit on shore but it meant it was good for some jumping aswell.... spent all day in the water, it felt great!!!! so now i am drinking one of those chocolate Powerbar recovery drinks that are super tasty, to be full power for tomorrow... but actually, the highlight of my day was that i went to the hairdresser!!! finally!!! I am more scare of going to the hairdresser than to the dentist!!! so it is a big thing for me. I still haven't dare to look in the mirror, I will give it a couple of days and then face the truth! ;-))
see ya!
PS: sorry no pics.... too excited about going sailing...