martes, 9 de diciembre de 2008

HOME....GC!

I made it!!!! I am finally back home!!!!! and I am dead!!!! I left Maui on wednesday, arrived to UK on Friday and there we had a small stop for a coupe of days to visit family and have an in-advance Xmas. and on Monday I carried on flying back to GC. I am all mess up. I have jet lag and being in UK didnt help. There the day light was so short!: at four o'clock it was pitch dark and i just wanted to go to bed then, so it was really hard to stay awake to get into the new time, and then on monday we had to wake up at 4:30 to get to the airport, so more messing up the system!!! . so I think my body is going a bit crazy!!!! the forecast looks really good for the next days and i think it is windy even today, but I cant make it, I am too dead, so lets see if I have time to re-charge my batteries in 24 hours!!!!