lunes, 10 de agosto de 2009

AY, AY, AY...LOST MY MOJO TODAY!

Ay, ay, ay.... today it was still pretty windy and still some fun waves are around. But today I decided to go to Pozo instead of Vargas just to change a bit. It was super fun sailing, 3,3 pretty powered up... I have been super happy this summer as i was landing loads of Backloops... but today I was doing rubbish! honestly... no idea wha-da-hell was i doing!!!! i wasnt feeling it at all!!! didnt even know what i was doing!!! men! i landed only 2, and pretty sketchy ones to be honest....and the ones i didnt make... they were not even close! my God! what a day! devastated! oh well....tomorrow we'll see.... the riding was good fun though!!! I cant wait for it to be tomorrow and try again....

Here a few more frame grabs from saturday morning....