jueves, 11 de marzo de 2010

TODAY, LA CALETA AGAIN.... AND SOME PICS FROM THE OTHER DAYS..

This is the way it always happens: when you think the forecast is good, it doesn’t happen and when the forecast says it will be a day off, it works! Today we sailed and competed again in La Caleta. It wasn’t as good as the other day, but still really good fun!!!

I think I sailed all right, but I f*cked up a few waves too...the wind wasn’t as good, and I was finiding it a bit weird, but I had a couple of all right ones. I got third (tight with Patrick) on my heat, so all right... The best was that Iballa won his heat beating 3 guys..yeah... Girl power, we are doing good!!

The the first position is equal 2 teams and my team in half a point behind!!! How close!

We also had the pleasure of meeting Javi Jimenez, the youngest member of the Animal Team. He is a kiter and he rips at only 8!!!! What a fun kid!

Here you have a few pics from the days before: Bristol, La Entubadera and La Caleta...