sábado, 14 de agosto de 2010

WEIRD WEATHER AND MY NEW GO PRO ....

Definitely, the weather is behaving a bit strange. Here in GC is like if was have had calima for nearly 2 weeks in a row. It was super hot and although it was forecasted to be strong wind and waves since wednesday, it only started happening yesterday. oh well.

We just got one of those GoPro Cameras, but if there is something I am lazy for, is to read the instructions of things. I look at them and I always think, "later I have a read", when what I actually hope is that just by passing in front of them many times the information would kind of "bluetooth" into my brain so I would not need to read them in the end. Sad, I know.

but, I finally read them (just quick, just the essentials), and I think I will give it a go today. Will let you know how it goes tomorrow.