domingo, 26 de septiembre de 2010

SYLT UPDATE

Hello there!

well...yesterday we had an early start as we had a tiny chance of some wind and waves... Skippers meeting was at 7:00, so at that time I was taking my boards to the beach, just in case, better be prepare! but nothing happened in the end... it was a lovely sunny day with some nice waves for surfing. I didnt go out, I was feeling a bit cold... so better to save energies.

now it is 10:12 in the morning and it is raining like hell!!!! it is going to be a loooooong day!!! we are all on hold. The head judge doent think anytthing for the wave will happen, but here you never know, things change quickly and with wind, waves come really quick over here. anyway... I am just talking a bit too much now.... you can keep tuned to everything it happens and the live streaminfg video on the PWA site. thanks JC for the pic!

I look funny, I know... you can laugh.. dont worry...