sábado, 20 de noviembre de 2010

MOVIES...

Ok, this is going to be a bit weird... but anyway... I got the idea of talking about the movies I see. I love movies, a lot! and nearly all kind: indies, commercial, not so commercial ones, action ones (only some...), not big fun of romantic but some are cool too, and definitely never watch scary ones because I cant sleep at night (ye, I admit it) . well, I like them if they make me feel something. they are wonderful!! they make you feel so many things... the thing is that every time I go to the movies and while watching it, I feel so excited about it I really want to share it with everyone...so here we go. I have to say I know nothing "proper" about movies, but I will tell about what I like or what I don't. It can also happen that I will only write about it once cause I am kind of bored today, but whatever.

As there is no wind, last night we went to see RED, with Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich. Ok, it wasnt the best movie ever: it wasn't deep meaningful or anything like that. But it was so much fun! to be totally honest, it was a bit too long at some points (too much shooting and races for a bit)... but It was funny, full of action and gave you another perspective of the "spy's life". Plus I love John Malkovich... he is so different from anyone else!. normally, if he is involve in something, I try to watch it.

Best movie I have seen lately: Kick Ass. if you haven't watched it, do it! if on a big screen better!. It has some parts that are so cool that make your adrenaline pump!

ok... like I said before, I feel a bit weird writing this, but I am kind of bored with no wind. oh well.. who knows.. maybe I dont even write about this things anymore...