miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2011

AIRPORTS/AEROPUERTOS

I am on the "road" again, and sitting here waiting for to board having a nice coffee, i realize that I really like airports. I don’t know why. Well, I really like them after we’ve passed the check in and if everything has gone well with the equipment!
But I like it after that. I normally really hate shopping, but at airports I really like to wonder around and check the shops. It is like if everything at airports were newer, more trendy or special, like if you couldn’t find it anywhere else! I have to hold myself, because it really makes me want to buy stuff…

Another thing is just to look at people. You can see eeeeeeevery kind of people all mixed up, all kind of nations, religions, social levels, etc… and I find that quite amusing to watch. I always see the most different people at airports.

Also, it gives you a special feeling. Being at the airport to go somewhere its always exciting, no matter what. Well.. that’s it.. I realty like hanging out at airports!

We are going to Maui... I cant wait to be there but also I cant wait to be back home! it was so nice October there!


Bueno, ya estoy con las maletas de nuevo, y sentada aquí tomándome un café, me doy cuenta de que no se porque pero me encantan los aeropuertos. Bueno, me gustan tras haber facturado el equipo y cuando todo ha ido bien. Pero despues de esto, me encanta.

Por ejemplo, yo odio ir de compras, pero sin embargo, en el aeropuerto, me encanta ver lo que hay en las tiendas. Es como si las cosas que hay en el aeropuerto fueran "especiales" No se, pero me gusta…

Luego me encanta ver a la gente. En los aeropuertos te ves a toooooodo tipo de gente junta, de diferentes naciones, religiones, clases sociales etc… es tan entrenido ver a tanta gente diferente, como interactúa cada tipo etc... es tan curioso.

Tambien el aeropuerto te hace sentir como diferente. Siempre es excitante estar en el aeropuerto sabiendo que te marchas a algun sitio…. Bueno.. pues eso, que me encatnta estar en los aeropuertos!

Nos vamos a Maui, y aunque tengo muchísimas ganas de ir, tengo muchísimas gana de regresar a casa, Octubre ha estado genial en casita!