domingo, 4 de diciembre de 2011

HOME / EN CASA

Finally we got home! and it feels so nice! it is sunday already.. time flies here! we have had everything already! seeing my friends, nice surf, even some windsurf! I missed the good session in the north, and the second day it was working I had a total shocker, don't get fooled by the pictures. Now I think it is windy down in Pozo and Vargas, but I think I am giving it a miss today: sore throat and a messy house, so better recover and get everything straight!

Por fin... estamos en casitaaaaaaa.... y ya es domingo!! el tiempo vuela aquí!! I ya hemos hecho de todo un poco: ver a los amigos, buen surfing y hasta un poco de windsurfing! yo me perdí el día bueno en el norte, y el día que yo fui tuve una sesión de lo más desastre, que no te engañen las fotos.

Ahora creo que hay viento por el este, en Pozo y Vargas, pero me da que no voy. La garganta un poco chunga y la casa hecha un desastre...así que me da que me resguardo y organizo todo un poco.


Windsurf pictures from ffotosports.com

Yo...
John...

Yo antes de pararme en seco...
Iballa..
Koster Kid....
Dario Ojeda...