lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2009

MAUI NON STOP...

hello!!
Ye, it has been non stop here, until today for me. 2 sessions a day for last 5 days made me finally a bit sick again when I woke up today. I thought about not even going to the beach, but I knew it would be going off and i had to see it and maybe take some pictures... and it was... it was BIG on the sets, so not a day to go out half sick (although I was feeling guilty for not going.. well... thats crazy me.. aaanyways... I carry on). The pic from Brawzinho is not from today, is from yesterday, but anyways... the other ones yes, are from today, with.. Camille in one of the set waves, John and Junko. I stayed for just a bit on the cliff, and then I made myself go back home.... No pics from me.. until "someone else" takes the camera....