lunes, 11 de julio de 2011

AAAAAAND..... 4TH AGAIN....

I dont know where to start from.... I lost in the double and I dropped to 4th...

I am not pissed off anymore, although it took me a while to get over it yesterday... I hate the double eliminations (when I have done well in the single I should add). I dont know if I hate them because I normally f*ck up on them or if I f*uck up on them because I hate them...

Normally I start the contest with tension but with a good state of mind... but after the single elimination is done, the tension grows on me. you have done well in the single but you can still loose a lot on the double. Still, if it is done straight away after you finish the single you are kind of ready for it, but normally what it happens is that you have to wait for days until they run it and more time until it gets to your heat. And that messes up my mind most times. I am still not really sure if I made mistakes or if I was unlucky, I think it was a bit of a mix of both. Karin did a solid heat and fair enough she passed. aaaggggggrrrr... but you cant help get a bit pissed off, with yourself I mean. You know what the worst thing is for me? when the single is finished and you have dont well, everyone congratulates you, but you know it is not over yet and that it is not for real... well.. I am just mumbling here.... But, the good thin is... if it happens again, I wont make the same mistakes, it wont happen again....





Here celebrating the single elimination:


The women Fleet was pretty nice with loads of new girls joining for the first time and doing pretty well most of them... that was good to see....


Big congratulation to all the winners!!!!!!!!

Now we are off to Tenerife tomorrow... We'll see what happens...

Pics by JC/PWA