domingo, 4 de septiembre de 2011

WIND IS BACK+INSANE VIDEO+ SOME FUN FACT/ VUELVE EL VIENTO+VIDEO MUY GUAPO+ALGO DIVERTIDO

Hi there...

I am just back from a couple of days visiting my brother in Fuerteventura. It was a super nice time there just chilling and relaxing (knowing I wasnt missing any action makes it a lot easier!). He was recently on a trip to Tanzania and brought back the shoes that the Massais use over there, talk about recycling!!



And the wind is back now! today was kind of shitty, or at least I didnt have a very good session, but tomorrow looks like ot could be a really good day... fingers crossed!!!

and now, I really want to share this trailer with you. It is from the upcoming movie produced by Andre Paskowski, Minds Wide Open. I really like it... I cant wait to see the whole thing.. I am pretty curious about what have they done this time after the Four Dimensions one. I am sure it will be awesome!




Holaaa!!!

Acabo de regresar de visitar a mi hermano en Fuerteventura. Pasamos un par de días de relax total! (siempre ayuda el saber que no me estoy perdiendo condiciones buenas...) ël estuvo recientemente en un viaje a Tanzania, y se trajo los zapatos típicos que utilizan los Massais, eso si es reciclar!!!!



Y ahora el viento ya está de vuelta!! hoy estuvo un poco triste la cosa, por lo menos para mi, no tuve un buen baño, pero mañana parece que puede estar muy bueno. A ver si es verdad!!!

Y ahora me gustaría que viesen el trailer de la nueva película producida por Andre Paskowski, Minds Wide Open. Me encanta y tengo muchísimas ganas de verla completa y ver que han hecho esta vez tras su anterior Four Dimensions!